These chocolate-covered coffee spike granola squares are the best snack bites for any occasion. They're pretty delicious and have the right size for nibbling. But be careful because you might eat the whole thing before you know it.
Click here to learn more or purchase our unique Coffee Spike granola.
If you're one of the billion coffee lovers out there who love anything coffee, here's another way you can enjoy them with these cute chocolate-coated squares. If you can't drink your coffee, you can surely munch on it!
Whatever your dietary preferences are, these are perfect for anyone because they are vegan, organic, gluten free, dairy-free, low sugar, natural, non GMO, yet so creamy and lots more… so please, indulge!
Coffee Spike Chocolate Granola Squares
1 cup our very own Coffee Spike Granola
- Melt the cacao butter by placing a heat-resistant bowl over a pot of boiling water. Or you melt it in a microwave at 10-20 second intervals until it is completely melted.
- Add your dark chocolates and melt as well.
- Add hazelnuts and stir till smooth.
- Pour the granola and mix till fully coated.
- If you have a molder or cupcake tray, scoop small portions to fill the molds or trays. If you don’t have one, you can always pour the content into a baking tray and use your spatula, spoon, or hand to flatten it evenly.
- Freeze for about an hour. Remove from molds or if you used a baking tray, use a knife to cut them into small squares or desired portions.
0 comments. Write a comment