Valentine’s Day is upon us, and we want to share this beautiful dessert with you. So simple to make for you and your loved ones. They are made with almond butter, coconut butter, matcha chocolate, and our own Go Nuts granola.
The Go Nuts Granola is loaded with tree nuts and seeds from almonds, coconuts, cashews, and pumpkin seeds. They are rich in iron, fiber, magnesium, calcium, and proteins. These good fats help to promote a healthy heart and healthy skin. Click here to learn more or purchase the Go Nuts Granola.
Matcha is used in many recipes these days because of its numerous benefits. It is packed with antioxidants, boosts metabolism, and burns calories. Matcha is rich in fiber and vitamins and helps relax the body. You can find matcha chocolates in your local health food stores. We wanted to keep it a plant-based recipe, so we made ours from scratch.
You don’t need much to make this dessert. The ingredients may already be in your kitchen, but you will need our own Go Nuts granola to get the best taste, and of course, you may need to buy your own chocolate. The almond butter and coconut butter mix give the paste a lovely flavor.
You’re good to go if you have almond butter or any nut butter. To get the silicon heart-shaped molds, you will need to purchase them from amazon or use a heart-shaped cupcake pan. Click here for the amazon link for the molds.
Almond Matcha Chocolate Granola Hearts
- ½ cup almond butter
- 2 tbsp coconut butter
- 1 cup Go Nuts Granola
- 1/3 cup agave syrup
- ½ cup matcha chocolate (melted)
For the Drizzle
- ¼ cup white chocolate (melted)
- 1 tsp beetroot food colouring powder
- Pour the Go Nuts granola into a bowl
- Drizzle agave syrup over the granola and mix until evenly coated and sticks together.
- Use a spoon to scoop the granola mix into each mold. Use the spoon to press the granola down and smoothly flatten the top.
- In another bowl, pour almond butter and coconut butter. Heat in the microwave for about 20 seconds to soften them. Stir together until evenly mixed.
- Use a spoon to pour the nut butter over the granola in the molds.
- Now chop the matcha chocolate into pieces or break them into small chunks.
- Melt in a microwave for every 10-15 seconds until completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate over the nut butter in the mold.
- Freeze for about 30 mins to an hour
- For the drizzle, mix melted white chocolate with beetroot food colouring powder to get a pink color, drizzle over the solid chocolates in the mold.
- Let it solidify and serve!