Ever thought of joining an executive team and shadow a CEO or COO to learn all the ins-and-outs of an entrepreneurial business? Now's your chance to join a fun creative team of granola lovers in the food industry!
The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high level executives. They should be well-organized, understand how to prioritize, and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive's behalf. Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting and event preparations.
Work is remote with flexible hour. This position is fit for undergraduate students, recent grad, or newcomer professionals looking to gain experience and exposure. School credit can be offered as needed; please check with your school requirements.
- Calendar management for executives
- Assist executive in preparing for meetings, grant applications, and events
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives
- Draft necessary documents for executives' activities
- Work collaboratively with other team members
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Comfortable with Google Workspace
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Nice to Have:
- Experience or strong interest in event coordination, partnership & sponsorship search, and relationship management
- Brand & Marketing
- Canva presentation
- Pitch deck creation
- Speech & Presentation Skills
- Relationship managing with internal and external stakeholders
- Google Workspace