As we enter the season of LOVE in February, we want to share this simple valentine’s day treat with you. We always make our treats with simple ingredients you can make for yourselves and your loved ones at home. These white chocolate squares are so yummy. They are made with dairy-free, gluten-free white chocolate and our very own Goji CranBerry Granola.
Our Goji Cranberry Granola is packed with antioxidants and vitamins from cranberries and goji berries. Goji berries have various nutritional benefits, such as anti-aging and immune function support. Cranberries are high in antioxidants which helps to prevent infections. Click here to learn more or order the Goji CranBerry granola.
All you need is some good-quality white chocolates. We made ours from scratch. We will share the recipe for our super delicious vegan white chocolate in another post. But you can buy your dairy-free white chocolates from your local health food grocery stores, or you can always use the regular white chocolate if you are not vegan or on a plant-based diet. The good thing is that this recipe can be modified based on your dietary preferences.
We added some natural beetroot food colour powder to give it some vibrant pink. Enjoy this delicious treat and let us know your thoughts.
2 slabs of white chocolate (We used dairy-free). About 2 cups when melted.
2 cups Goji CranBerry granola
¼ cup cacao butter, melted
1 tsp natural food colour
- Put cacao butter and white chocolates in a heat-resistant bowl and melt in the microwave. You can also place the bowl over a pot of simmering water and melt the chocolate.
- Pour the melted white chocolate into two separate bowls. One is for colouring, and the other is plain.
- Add pink food colour in one and mix until evenly coloured.
- Pour your granola in each of the bowls of the melted white chocolate and stir till evenly coated.
- Use a teaspoon to scoop small portions in a mold. If you don’t have a mold, you can pour the content into a baking tray and use your spatula, a spoon, or hand to flatten it evenly.
- Freeze for about 30 minutes till it solidifies.
- Drizzle more chocolate on the frozen squared, let the chocolate solidify.
- Remove them from the molds. Or use a knife to cut them into small squares or desired portions if you are using a baking tray.