Are you looking for a fun and easy snack to share with your friends and family, or just for yourself? We've got you covered! This Berry Yogurt Granola Bar is SUPER addictive and very easy to make with just simple ingredients from your fridge. Just use our Goji Cranberry Granola to complete it.
The Goji CranBerry Granola is packed with antioxidants and vitamins from cranberries and goji berries. Goji berries have various nutritional benefits, such as anti-aging and immune function support. Cranberries are high in antioxidants which helps to prevent infections. Click here to learn more and/or purchase Goji CranBerry Granola
We used dairy-free yogurt, but feel free to use any yogurt of your choice. These can be stored in the freezer for up to a week. More ways to enjoy Krave Granola.
Dairy-Free Berry Yogurt Granola Bars
1/2 cup frozen cherrie
1 cup yogurt of choice. I used dairy-free
1/2 our very own Goji Cranberry Granola
- We use frozen fresh cherries. Make sure they are thawed and soft enough to blend without water.
- Blend the cherries into a smoothie
- Use a spoon or ice cream scooper to scoop some yogurt into a mold. If you don't have a mold, you can use a cupcake pan or a small baking pan.
- Use a spoon to scoop some pureed cherries on top of the yogurt.
- Use a baking stick or unused toothpick to mix the cherry on the yogurt. This gives it a swirling mix.
- Now start topping each of the molds or cups of the mixed yogurt with Goji Cranberry Granola. Make sure that the granola is slightly pressed into the yogurt to hold it.
- Freeze for up to 3 hours
- Remove frozen bars from molds or cupcake pan. If you used a baking tray, use a knife to cut into desired shapes and sizes... and VOILA!
- We used molds as they help with the desired size and shape for this recipe. But you can use a cupcake pan or a small baking tray.
- The cherries are naturally sweet and the granola is already lightly sweetened. So you can either use unsweetened or sweetened yogurt.
- If you're cutting with a knife, run the knife through hot water first, it makes it easy to cut through.